Wildlife and oil shale: a problem analysis and research program: volume 2, appendix and bibliography
Thorne Ecological Institute
- Hubert D. Burke
- The Publications Warehouse does not have links to digital versions of this publication at this time
- Download citation as: RIS
This appendix is designed to apply to the program of studies recommended in the problem analysis and research program Volume I.
It has two purposes:
(1) to provide reference that may be used in the preparation of requests for proposals or for studies, and
(2) to suggest a core group of references for a reference library for research.
The references that follow are listed taxonomically as follows:
A. Aquatic Ecosystems
B. Water Quality
C. Terrestrial Ecosystems
D. Industrial Impacts on Wildlife
E. Reptiles and Amphibians
F. Blood-sucking Arthropods and Disease Vectors
This bibliography is not integrated because it was believed that it would be more useful with the sources separate. It also does not attempt to cover the entire field. It is, however, a listing that will be most useful in the description of the region and its environmental processes.
Additional Publication Details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- Federal Government Series
- Wildlife and oil shale: a problem analysis and research program: volume 2, appendix and bibliography
- Series title:
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- 131 p.