Research on shore and upland migratory birds in New Jersey: Clapper rail studies: 1974 final report
OCLC: 11674743. Partially funded by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, contract no. 14-16-0008-937.
- The Publications Warehouse does not have links to digital versions of this publication at this time
- Download citation as: RIS
Additional Publication Details
- Publication type:
- Research on shore and upland migratory birds in New Jersey: Clapper rail studies: 1974 final report
- Year Published:
- State of New Jersey, Division of Fish, Game, and Shellfisheries, Department of Environmental Protection
- Publisher location:
- Trenton, N.J.
- Contributing office(s):
- Patuxent Wildlife Research Center