Populations and home range relationships of the box turtle, Terrapene carolina (Linnaeus)
OCLC: 45474468 ; Later published in Ecological Monographs v. 20, 1950, p. 351-378.
- The Publications Warehouse does not have links to digital versions of this publication at this time
- Download citation as: RIS
This field study was conducted at the Patuxent Research Refuge, Laurel, Maryland, during the years 1944-1947.
Additional Publication Details
- Publication type:
- Populations and home range relationships of the box turtle, Terrapene carolina (Linnaeus)
- Year Published:
- Ph. D. Dissertation, University of Michigan
- Publisher location:
- Ann Arbor
- Contributing office(s):
- Patuxent Wildlife Research Center