Water resources data for the 2005 water year for Hawaii consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams and springs; water levels and quality of water wells; and rainfall totals.
* Water discharge for 59 gaging stations on streams, springs, and ditches.
* Water-quality data for 6 streams.
* Water levels for 80 observation wells.
* Rainfall data for 35 rainfall stations.
* Discharge data for 55 crest-stage partial-record stations.
These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating Federal, State, and other local agencies in Hawaii.
Additional Publication Details
USGS Numbered Series
Water Resources Data: Hawaii and Other Pacific Areas, Water Year 2005. Volume 1. Hawaii