- Robert H. Armstrong, Mary F. Willson, Martin D. Robards, and J.F. Piatt
- Edited by:
- Martin D. Robards, Mary F. Willson, Robert H. Armstrong, and John F. Piatt
- More information: Publisher Index Page
- Larger Work: Sand lance: A review of biology and predator relations and annotated bibliography
- Download citation as: RIS
This bibliography contains over 1,700 published and unpublished references on the family Ammodytidae with an emphasis on the genus Ammodytes. The references are alphabetical by author and then by year of publication.
Abstracts and summaries are included for the references we have seen and those provided electronically by others. Abstracts written by the original authors are within quotation marks; abstracts not in quotation marks were written by the compilers of this bibliography
For each reference, we provide keywords. For references obtained electronically, we used the keywords provided by others. References we were not able to review personally may contain information on additional subjects about sand lance not mentioned in the index.
The keywords have been further organized into taxonomic, geographic, subject, and predator indexes. For the taxonomic and predator indexes, we used the scientific or common name provided by the authors. No attempt was made to combine synonyms. For references in which no scientific name was provided, we used the most likely taxon.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Book chapter
- Publication Subtype:
- Book Chapter
- Annotated bibliography
- Year Published:
- USDA Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
- Publisher location:
- Portland, OR
- Contributing office(s):
- Alaska Science Center
- 283 p.
- Larger Work Type:
- Larger Work Subtype:
- Federal Government Series
- Larger Work Title:
- Sand lance: A review of biology and predator relations and annotated bibliography (USDA Forest Service Research Paper PNW-RP-521)
- First page:
- Last page: