Descriptive catalogue of the photographs of the United States Geological Survey of the Territories for the years 1869 to 1873: Miscellaneous Publications - No. 5
- Ferdinand Vandeveer Hayden and William Henry Jackson
- The Publications Warehouse does not have links to digital versions of this publication at this time
- Download citation as: RIS
Miscellaneous Publications of the United States Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories is comprised of No. 1-12, some with multiple editions. A 1st and 2nd edition of No. 5 were published in 1874 and 1875 respectively. Ferdinand Vandeveer Hayden is the United States geologist in charge of this series. List of publications, with contents of each, and author and subject index may be found in "Catalogue and index of the publications of the Hayden, King, Powell, and Wheeler surveys" by L.F. Schmeckebier. 1904. (U.S. Geological Survey. Bulletin no. 222).
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Unnumbered Series
- Descriptive catalogue of the photographs of the United States Geological Survey of the Territories for the years 1869 to 1873: Miscellaneous Publications - No. 5
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributing office(s):
- U.S. Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories
- 83 p.