User Manual for SAHM package for VisTrails
- C.B. Talbert and M.K. Talbert
The Software for Assisted Habitat I\•1odeling (SAHM) has been created to both expedite habitat modeling and help maintain a record of the various input data, pre-and post-processing steps and modeling options incorporated in the construction of a species distribution model. The four main advantages to using the combined VisTrail: SAHM package for species distribution modeling are:
1. formalization and tractable recording of the entire modeling process
2. easier collaboration through a common modeling framework
3. a user-friendly graphical interface to manage file input, model runs, and output
4. extensibility to incorporate future and additional modeling routines and tools.
This user manual provides detailed information on each module within the SAHM package, their input, output, common connections, optional arguments, and default settings. This information can also be accessed for individual modules by right clicking on the documentation button for any module in VisTrail or by right clicking on any input or output for a module and selecting view documentation. This user manual is intended to accompany the user guide which provides detailed instructions on how to install the SAHM package within VisTrails and then presents information on the use of the package.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- Other Report
- User Manual for SAHM package for VisTrails
- Year Published:
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Publisher location:
- Reston, VA
- 72 p.