Guiding principles for using satellite-derived maps in rangeland management
- More information: Publisher Index Page (via DOI)
- Open Access Version: Publisher Index Page
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
On the Ground
- Rangeland management has entered a new era with the accessibility and advancement of satellite-derived maps.
- Maps provide a comprehensive view of rangelands in space and time, and challenge us to think critically about natural variability.
- Here, we advance the practice of using satellite-derived maps with four guiding principles designed to increase end user confidence and thereby accessibility of these data for decision-making.
|Publication Subtype||Journal Article|
|Title||Guiding principles for using satellite-derived maps in rangeland management|
|Contributing office(s)||Earth Resources Observation and Science (EROS) Center, Southwest Biological Science Center|
|Google Analytic Metrics||Metrics page|