Geophysical abstracts 167, October-December 1956
- Mary C. Rabbitt , Dorothy B. Vitaliano , S.T. Vesselowsky , and and others
- Document: Report (5.19 MB pdf)
- Larger Work: This publication is Chapter D of Geophysical abstracts 164-167 January-December 1956
- Paper version: In stock and available from the USGS Store
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
Geophysical Abstracts includes abstracts of technical papers and books on the physics of the solid earth, the application of physical methods and techniques to geologic problems, and geophysical exploration. The table of contents, which is alphabetically arranged, shows the material covered.
Abstracts are prepared only of material that is believed to be generally available. Ordinarily abstracts are not published of material with limited circulation (such as dissertations, open-file reports, or memoranda) or of other papers presented orally at meetings unless summaries of substantial length are published. Abstracts of papers in Japanese and Chinese are based on abstracts or summaries in a western language accompanying the paper.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Geophysical abstracts 167, October-December 1956
- Series title:
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- iii, 158 p.
- Larger Work Title:
- Geophysical abstracts 164-167 January-December 1956
- First page:
- Last page: