Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey during 1987
- Edited by:
- John P. Galloway and Thomas D. Hamilton
- Document: Document (pdf)
- Off-platform Silurian sequences in the Ambler River quadrangle: A section in Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey during 1987
- Stromatolite- and coated-grain-bearing carbonate rocks of the western Brooks Range: A section in Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey during 1987
- Paper version: In stock and available from the USGS Store
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
This volume is a continuation of the annual United States Geological Survey (USGS) Circulars reporting results of work in progress on earth science investigations in Alaska. The series began in 1975 under the title "The United States Geological Survey in Alaska - Accomplishments during 19xx" and has continued since 1986 under the present title. The 40 short papers and the feature article presented here report on some of the geologic studies undertaken in Alaska during 1987 by the USGS, cooperating agencies, and universities.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey during 1987
- Series title:
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributing office(s):
- Alaska Science Center
- v, 215 p.
- United States