- More information: USGS Index Page
- Document: Report (6.4 MB pdf)
- Companion File: Conference proceedings Full text of the 11 Colorado Plateau Biennial Conference proceedings volumes (if available), list of all references cited in the combined volumes, and list of authors that have contributed chapters to one or more of the volumes.
- Open Access Version: Publisher Index Page
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
This Open-File Report is a compilation of the work published in the Colorado Plateau Biennial Conference book series over the span of the past nearly quarter century (conferences held between 1991–2011). The primary focus of the conferences has been to work toward integrating new science findings into management of the region’s natural and cultural resources. This conference and book series has begun a tradition of cooperation and community, bridging cultural, social, and biophysical research interests and addressing the needs of scientists and land managers working in a complex geographic area. We include here the abstracts for each of the 11 books in the series, as well as links to files with comprehensive literature citations and author listings. The goal of this compilation is to encourage further cooperation and communication on research and management issues of the Colorado Plateau among researchers, land managers, Native American tribes, and the public.
Additional publication details
|Publication Subtype||USGS Numbered Series|
|Title||A quarter century of research on the Colorado Plateau: A compilation of the Colorado Plateau Biennial Conference Proceedings for 1993-2015|
|Series title||Open-File Report|
|Publisher||U.S. Geological Survey|
|Publisher location||Reston, VA|
|Contributing office(s)||Southwest Biological Science Center|
|Description||vii, 186 p.|
|Online Only (Y/N)||Y|
|Additional Online Files (Y/N)||Y|