Landslide problems at West Valley Nuclear Service Center, New York: An assessment and recommendations for study
Open-File Report 76-661
- Robert W. Fleming
Problems due to landslides prompted a visit to the West Valley Nuclear Service Center (WVNSC) near Springville, New York, on March 15 and 16, 1976. From this visit a report was prepared and contains the following:
- An assessment of the landslide conditions.
- An assessment of the immediacy of the landslide problems.
- A suggested study program for reducing the landslide hazard to an acceptable level. It is apparently necessary that the integrity of the site be maintained for a very long period of time, perhaps 1,000 years.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Landslide problems at West Valley Nuclear Service Center, New York: An assessment and recommendations for study
- Series title:
- Open-File Report
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Geological Survey
- 7 p.
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):