Wilderness mineral potential: Assessment of mineral-resource potential in U.S. Forest Service lands studied in 1964-1984: Volume 2
Professional Paper 1300-2
Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Bureau of Mines
- Edited by:
- S.P. Marsh , S.J. Kropschot , and R.G. Dickinson
The summaries in these volumes, which have been organized alphabetically by state, include a description of the character and geologic setting, a discussion of the resource potential, and a reference list of selected material published as part of the wilderness program. Many of the summaries include suggestions for further study. Our hope is that these summaries, designed to provide a quick overview of a 20-year program, will be of use to concerned individuals as well as to those legislators and administrators who must make difficult and critical land-use decision that will affect our nation now and in the future.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Wilderness mineral potential: Assessment of mineral-resource potential in U.S. Forest Service lands studied in 1964-1984: Volume 2
- Series title:
- Professional Paper
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- 632 p.
- First page:
- Last page:
- Public Comments:
- Table of Contents for Volume 2 is in Volume 1.
- United States
- Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):