- Chapter A : Hydrogeochemical exploration: a reconnaissance study on northeastern Seward Peninsula, Alaska
- Chapter B : Arctic Alaska’s Lower Cretaceous (Hauterivian and Barremian) mudstone succession—Linking lithofacies, texture, and geochemistry to marine processes
- Chapter C : Upper Cretaceous and Lower Jurassic strata in shallow cores on the Chukchi Shelf, Arctic Alaska
- Chapter D : Regional patterns of Mesozoic-Cenozoic magmatism in western Alaska revealed by new U-Pb and 40Ar/39Ar ages
- Chapter F : U-Pb geochronology and tectonic implications of a Silurian ash in the Farewell Terrane, Alaska
- Related Work: Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
Professional Paper 1814—Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, Volume 15—continues a long-running series of collected volumes of U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) scientific reports on Alaska. This series presents new and sometimes preliminary findings that are of interest to Earth and biological scientists in academia, government, and industry; to land and resource managers; and to the general public.
The series covers a broad spectrum of scientific topics, from various parts of Alaska, serving to emphasize the diversity of USGS efforts to meet the Nation’s needs for Earth-science information in the State. The USGS provides reliable scientific information to describe and understand the Earth; minimize loss of life and property from natural disasters; manage water, biological, energy, and mineral resources; and enhance and protect our quality of life.
Dumoulin, J.A., ed., 2015, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, vol. 15: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1814, http://dx.doi.org/10.3133/pp1814.
ISSN: 2330-7102 (online)
Additional publication details
|Publication Subtype||USGS Numbered Series|
|Title||Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, Volume 15|
|Series title||Professional Paper|
|Publisher||U.S. Geological Survey|
|Publisher location||Reston, VA|
|Contributing office(s)||Geology, Minerals, Energy, and Geophysics Science Center|
|Online Only (Y/N)||Y|
|Additional Online Files (Y/N)||Y|