Geology of the Capitol Reef area, Wayne and Garfield Counties, Utah
Professional Paper 363
- J. Fred Smith Jr. , Lyman C. Huff , E. Neal Hinrichs , and Robert G. Luedke
The Capitol Reef area includes about 900 square miles in western Wayne and north-central Garfield Counties, Utah. It is along the border between the High Plateaus of Utah and the Canyon Lands sections of the Colorado' Plateaus province. Capitol Reef National Monument is in the eastern part of the mapped area.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Geology of the Capitol Reef area, Wayne and Garfield Counties, Utah
- Series title:
- Professional Paper
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributing office(s):
- Utah Water Science Center
- Report: iv, 102 p.; 2 Plates: 38.88 x 44.60 inches and 18.44 x 18.72 inches
- Public Comments:
- Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Garfield County, Wayne County
- Other Geospatial:
- Capitol Reef area