Geological Survey research 1970, Chapter B
Professional Paper 700-B
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Document: Report (38.63 MB pdf)
- Preceding Publications:
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
This collection of 46 short papers is the first published chapter of "Geological Survey Research 1970." The papers report on scientific and economic results of current work by members of the Geologic and Water Resources Divisions of the U.S. Geological Survey.
Chapter A, to be published later in the year, will present a summary of significant results of work done in fiscal year 1970, together with lists of investigations in progress, reports published, cooperating agencies, and Geological Survey offices.
"Geological Survey Research 1970" is the eleventh volume of the annual series Geological Survey Research.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Geological Survey research 1970, Chapter B
- Series title:
- Professional Paper
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributing office(s):
- Dakota Water Science Center, Utah Water Science Center, North Dakota Water Science Center
- v, 267 p.
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):