A supplement to "Methods for collection and analysis of aquatic biological and microbiological samples"
Techniques of Water-Resources Investigations 05-A4
- Edited by:
- Phillip E. Greeson
- The Publications Warehouse does not have links to digital versions of this publication at this time
- Download citation as: RIS
The report contains methods used by the U.S. Geological Survey to collect, preserve, and analyze waters to determine their biological and microbiological properties. It supplements, "Methods for Collection and Analysis of Aquatic Biological and Microbiological Samples" (TWRI, Book 5, Chapter A4, 1977, edited by P. E. Greeson, T. A. Ehlke, G. A. Irwin, B. W. Lium, and K. V. Slack). Included in the supplement are 5 new methods, a new section of selected taxonomic references for Ostracoda, and 6 revised methods.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- A supplement to "Methods for collection and analysis of aquatic biological and microbiological samples"
- Series title:
- Techniques of Water-Resources Investigations
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Publisher location:
- Reston, VA
- Contributing office(s):
- Minnesota Water Science Center
- iv, 92 p.
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):