Water resources data for the 2001 water year for Hawaii consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams and springs; water levels and quality of water wells; and rainfall totals.
* Water discharge for 71 gaging stations on streams, springs, and ditches.
* Discharge data for 92 crest-stage partial-record stations.
* Water-quality data for 5 streams, 24 partial-record stations, and 103 wells.
* Water levels for 87 observation wells.
* Rainfall data for 38 rainfall stations.
These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating Federal, State, and other local agencies in Hawaii.
Additional publication details
USGS Numbered Series
Water Resources Data: Hawaii and Other Pacific Areas, Water Year 2001. Volume 1. Hawaii