Water resources data for the 2003 water year for Hawaii consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams and springs; water levels and quality of water wells; and rainfall totals.
* Water discharge for 70 gaging stations on streams, springs, and ditches.
* Discharge data for 97 crest-stage partial-record stations.
* Water-quality data for 6 streams, and 28 partial-record stations, and 10 wells.
* Water levels for 88 observation wells.
* Rainfall data for 38 rainfall stations.
These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating Federal, State, and other local agencies in Hawaii.