Water resources data for the 2005 water year for Hawaii consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams and springs; water levels and quality of water wells; and rainfall totals.
* Water discharge for 59 gaging stations on streams, springs, and ditches.
* Water-quality data for 6 streams.
* Water levels for 80 observation wells.
* Rainfall data for 35 rainfall stations.
* Discharge data for 55 crest-stage partial-record stations.
These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating Federal, State, and other local agencies in Hawaii.