Ground-water levels in the United States, 1972-74, north-central states
Water Supply Paper 2163
Prepared in cooperation with the States of Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin, and with other agencies
- U.S. Geological Survey
Publication of ground-water level data for the United States in water-supply papers was begun by the Geological Survey in 1935. From 1935 through 1939, a single water-supply paper for each year covering the entire nation was issued (Water-Supply Papers 777, 817, 840, 845, and 886). Since then water-supply papers have been issued covering 6 separate sections of the United States as shown in figure 1. See table on page 2 for the number of the water-supply paper containing records by year and section.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Ground-water levels in the United States, 1972-74, north-central states
- Series title:
- Water Supply Paper
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributing office(s):
- South Dakota Water Science Center, Dakota Water Science Center
- v, 89 p.
- United States
- Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):