Selected papers in the hydrologic sciences, 1988-92
Water Supply Paper 2340
- Edited by:
- Seymour Subitzky
- More information: USGS Index Page (html)
- Document: Document (41.8 MB pdf)
- Preceding Publications:
- Ground-water-flow modeling and optimization techniques applied to high-ground-water problems in San Bernardino, California (1989)
- Paper version: In stock and available from the USGS Store
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
Selected Papers in the Hydrologic Sciences, a U.S. Geological Survey-managed journal-type publication in the Water-Supply Paper series, is aimed at meeting widespread public and professional needs for results of state-of-the-art broad-based hydrologic studies. The results of these studies are derived from integrated water-resource projects of the Federal research program, Federal-State cooperative program, and, to some extent, work done on behalf of other Federal agencies.
This is the sixth issue of the series and consists of 18 topical papers that address a broad array of topics, including ground- and surface-water hydrology, hydrogeochemis-try, land use, and selected hydrologic, geologic, and climatologic techniques for Water-Resources studies.
Selected Papers is intended to serve as a forum that encourages dialog between readers and authors. Participation in such dialog among hydroscientists within and outside the Federal sector would be beneficial. Discussion papers by all members of the hydroscience community are desired. A discussion section for readers' comments and authors' replies will be included in each issue. Such discussion papers for this issue will be open until December 1994,
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- Selected papers in the hydrologic sciences, 1988-92
- Series title:
- Water Supply Paper
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Publisher location:
- Washington, D.C.
- Contributing office(s):
- North Dakota Water Science Center, Dakota Water Science Center
- vi, 207 p.