Case report: Isolation of streptococcus zooepidemicus from a bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus)
- L.N. Locke , T.G. Lamont , and R. Harrington Jr.
Streptococcus zooepidemicus was isolated from the interstinal tract of an adult male bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) found dead in Minnesota in 1974.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- Journal Article
- Case report: Isolation of streptococcus zooepidemicus from a bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus)
- Series title:
- Avian Diseases
- Year Published:
- American Association of Avian Pathologists
- Contributing office(s):
- Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
- 3 p.
- First page:
- Last page:
- United States
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):