Developing a state water plan: Ground-water conditions in Utah, spring of 1982
Cooperative Investigations Report 22
Prepared by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with the State of Utah
- Walter F. Holmes, L.R. Herbert, D.A. Bischoff, Melanie E. Smith, R.L. Seiler, Judy I. Steiger, Cynthia L. Appel, V.L. Jensen, Michael Enright, D.C. Emett, Carole B. Burden, R.C. Beard, L.G. Sultz, M.R. Eckenwiler, and G.W. Sandberg
- More information: Publisher Index Page
- Preceding Publications:
- Download citation as: RIS
This is the nineteenth in a series of annual reports that describe ground-water conditions in Utah. Reports in this series, published cooperatively by the U.S. Geological Survey and the Utah Division of Water Resources, provide data to enable interested parties to keep abreast of changing ground-water conditions.
This report, like the others in the series, contains information on well construction, ground-water withdrawals from wells, water-level changes, and related changes in precipitation and streamflow. Supplementary data such as graphs showing chemical quality of water and maps showing ground-water level contours are included in reports of this series only for those years or areas for which applicable data are available and are important to a discussion of changing ground-water conditions.
This report includes individual discussions of selected major areas of ground-water development in the State for the calendar year 1981. Water-level fluctuations, however, are described for the periiod spring 1981 to spring 1982. Much of the data used in this report were collected by the U.S. Geological Survey in cooperation with the Division of Water Rights, Utah Department of Natural Resources.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- State/Local Government Series
- Developing a state water plan: Ground-water conditions in Utah, spring of 1982
- Series title:
- Cooperative Investigations Report
- Series number:
- Year Published:
- Utah Department of Natural Resources and Energy, Division of Water Resources
- Publisher location:
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Contributing office(s):
- Utah Water Science Center
- viii, 85 p.
- United States