Bald eagle mortality from lead poisoning and other causes 1963-1984
- National Wildlife Health Laboratory.
- The Publications Warehouse does not have links to digital versions of this publication at this time
- Download citation as: RIS
In November 1984, the NWHL was assigned the task to:
"Prepare a report of bald eagle mortality from lead poisoning and other causes. Determine whether primary causes of lead poisoning are due to ingestion of lead shot pellets. Prepare an appropriate map showing eagle concentrations and location of death. Make management recommendations."
This report is the response to that task. Report organization follows a sequence of: background information, findings, discussion, conclusions, recommendations, and references."
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- Other Report
- Bald eagle mortality from lead poisoning and other causes 1963-1984
- Year Published:
- National Wildlife Health Laboratory
- Publisher location:
- Madison, WI
- Contributing office(s):
- National Wildlife Health Center
- 48 p.