High-resolution bathymetry and topography of south San Francisco Bay, California
Scientific Investigations Map 2987
- Amy C. Foxgrover, Peter Dartnell, Bruce E. Jaffe, John Y. Takekawa, and Nicole D. Athearn
This map consists of a view of the southern end of San Francisco bay with the water 'removed.' The image is overlain by a set of six figures:
- Figure 1. Perspective view looking southeast down south San Francisco Bay.
- Figure 2. Perspective view looking east with the Diablo Range in the distance.
- Figure 3. Perspective view looking southwest over Bair Island toward Redwood City.
- Figure 4. Perspective view looking northwest over the Coyote Hills.
- Figure 5. Perspective view looking north toward Newark Slough and the Coyote Hills.
- Figure 6. Perspective view looking southeast toward Coyote Creek, Guadalupe Slough, and the Alviso Salt Ponds.
Additional publication details
- Publication type:
- Publication Subtype:
- USGS Numbered Series
- High-resolution bathymetry and topography of south San Francisco Bay, California
- Series title:
- Scientific Investigations Map
- Series number:
- Version 1.0
- Year Published:
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Publisher location:
- Reston, VA
- Contributing office(s):
- San Francisco Bay and Delta Ecosystem Program
- Map: 36.0 x 33.0 inches
- United States
- Other Geospatial:
- San Francisco Bay
- Universal Mercator Transverse projection
- Online Only (Y/N):
- Additional Online Files (Y/N):